Singer S18 Computerized Sewing Quilting Machine- UsaBestDealZ.com
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 ON THIS ITEM!
Credit Card Payments--
UsaBestDealZ.com sells the Singer S18 Computerized Sewing Quilting Machine at the lowest price on the internet $649.99!!
Singer S18 Computerized Sewing Quilting Machine from UsaBestDealZ.com at the lowest price on the internet $649.99!!
PLEASE MAIL [email protected] FOR DETAILS!!
you can check out usabestdealz.com 100% positive feedback on e-bay under seller name usabestdealz09
our 100% positive feedback lets you know that our customers are the priority!!
Please e-mail [email protected] for freight charges if purchasing multiple items
Canadian customers please e-mail for freight charges
WE SHIP ALL PRODUCTS INTERNATIONALLY!!
High performance at a fraction of the cost
The SINGER S18 Computerized sewing & quilting provides you with high performance for a fraction of the cost. Boasting over 400 Built-In Stitches including 7 Styles of Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes the possibilities are limitless. This computerized sewing machine allows you to store up to 50 stitch pattern combinations and recall them at the touch of a button. With block and script letters and numbers available in 5mm and 7mm sizes, you can create custom quilt labels appropriate for the project size. Advanced features like Programmable Needle Up / Down for quilting and appliquéing, Pattern Elongation, Stitch Memory with Editing and Automatic Thread Cutter ensure that this is a sewing machine you will love for years to come.
- Extra-Large Sewing Space
- With almost 9” x 6” of bed space to the right of the needle, the long arm design allows you to manage quilts and other large projects with ease.
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Memory & Editing
- Create stitch pattern combinations with the built-in Memory. Store up to 50 stitch pattern and retrieve them even after the machine has been turned off. Edit the stitches for unique project embellishments.
- Extension Table Included
- The extra-large extension table measure 23” in length by 15” in width. The convenient ruler allows you to make quick measurements up to 18”.
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen
- Clearly see important information like Selected Mode, Number and Image of Selected Stitch, Stitch Length, Stitch Width, Single or Twin Needle Settings, Letter and Image of Recommended Presser Foot, Recommended Tension Setting, Recommended Presser Foot Pressure settings. Change the screen’s brightness according to your room’s lighting. Choose from 10 language options.
- Independent Bobbin Winding System
- Continue to sew while filling a bobbin! Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the top of sewing machine and your bobbin is full in no time!
- 400+ Built-In Stitches with Stitch Reference Chart
- 10 Direct Selection Stitches, 80 Quilting Stitches, 60 Utility Stitches, 258 Alphanumeric Stitches
- This chart located on the upper lid of the machine allows you to quickly see all of the 408 built-in stitches and choose the perfect stitch for your project.
- 2 Styles of Alphabets & Numerals
- Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block or script style numbers and alphabets, both available in upper and lower case, stitched at 5mm or 7mm stitch width.
- 7 Fully Automatic Built-In Buttonhole Styles
- Buttonhole sewing is a fully automatic one-step simple process providing reliable results every time.
- 14 Presser Feet Included!
- Expands your creative possibilities
- Specialty Needle Plate
- Create perfect seam allowances on your projects. Gridlines in Metric and Imperial measurements are etched into the stainless steel needle plate. Seam allowance measurements are etched into the needle plate and printed on the bobbin cover for precise stitching. Angular markings including 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 degrees are perfect for quilting .
- Easy Threading with Automatic Needle Threader
- Simply follow the diagrams printed right on your machine for quick machine set-up.
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Ensures the presser foot is in the proper position for an easy start. The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching.
- Knee Lifter Included
- The knee lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot and is vital when pivoting and quilting.
- Automatic Electronic Thread Trimmer
- Simply press the scissors button and the top and bobbin threads are trimmed. You can even program this sewing machine to automatically trim the threads at the end of a programmed stitch combinations.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for personalized sewing.
- Variable Speed Control
- Use the Speed Control lever to set the maximum sewing speed for precise topstitching or beginner sewing. Sewing at a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute allows you to finish your projects efficiently.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance when sewing multiple layers of bulky fabric.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. Simply follow the illustrations pictured on the machine. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Complete Stitch Control
- The Electronic Foot Controller provides you with precision at lower speeds and helps maintain smooth and even sewing at all speeds. You can sew through multiple layers of denim and thick quilts at low speeds without worry.
- Dual Spool Pins with Retractable Guide
- The right spool pin is a must-have with utilizing the independent bobbin winding system. The retractable spool guide handles cones of thread with optimal thread tension.
- Adjustable Thread Tension
- Ensures stable stitch quality regardless of fabric type. Simply turn the dial on the top of the machine for even stitches. Consult the LCD screen for recommended thread tension setting.
- Programmable Needle Up / Down
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting.
- Stitch Elongation
- Select the elongation button and a variety of stitches can be made two to five times longer without losing stitch density.
- Mirror Imaging
- With just a touch of a button select stitches can be mirror imaged, adding even more stitch variety.
- 15 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- Locking Stitch Button
- Auto-lock decorative and utility stitches with just a push of the Locking Stitch Button. Three tiny tacking stitches reinforce patterns and stitches to prevent unraveling.
- Automatic Twin Needle Mode
- Select stitches automatically adjust for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable presser foot pressure allows you to adjust the amount of pressure exerted on your fabric while sewing. The setting of 3 will be optimal for most fabrics, but decrease the setting for delicate fabrics like chiffon or increase the setting for high pile fabrics. With up to 11 pounds of presser foot pressure, you never have to worry about fabric shifting.
- Drop Feed with Box Feed Motion
- Lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons. The feed dogs move in a box motion ensuring perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process.
- Audible Notifications
- Turn off if you choose
- Limited Warranty
- The SINGER S18 Studio quilting and sewing machine comes with a limited 25-Year Warranty.
- Help Button
- Press this button to view alternative applications of certain stitches and the recommended presser foot.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Quick Stitch Reference Board
- A handy, removable Quick Reference Board easily attaches to the back of the machine to provide visual references for each stitch.
- Quilting Stitches Included
- Perfect for all types of quilting! Modern Quilts, Crazy Quilts, Traditional Quilts & more.
- Push-Button Stitch Selection
- Ten of the most popular stitches are accessible with one touch. The rest of the stitches are just a few clicks away.
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Dimensions: 20” length x 9” width, 14” height
- Sewing Space Light: 12 V, 5 W
- Included Presser Feet
- All-Purpose Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Overedge Foot
- Narrow Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Cording Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Darning / Freehand Foot
- Quarter Inch Foot
- Even Feed / Walking Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Included Accessories
- Screwdrivers (2)
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Thread Spool Caps (2)
- Bobbins (5)
- Edge / Quilting Bars (2)
- Adjustable Seam Guide
- Knee Lifter
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Foot Controller
- Accessory Storage Box
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover