TAYLOR 3-Piece Thermometer Set- UsaBestDealZ.com
ITEM CONDITION- Guaranteed BRAND NEW IN BOX!
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 ON THIS ITEM!!!
UsaBestDealZ.com sells the TAYLOR 3-Piece Thermometer Set at the lowest price on the internet $23.99!!
TAYLOR 3-Piece Thermometer Set from UsaBestDealZ.com at the lowest price on the internet $23.99!!
PLEASE MAIL [email protected] FOR DETAILS!!
you can check out usabestdealz.com 100% positive feedback on e-bay under seller name usabestdealz09
our 100% positive feedback lets you know that our customers are the priority!!
Please e-mail [email protected] for freight charges if purchasing multiple items
Canadian customers please e-mail for freight charges
- Includes 3 Thermometers
- (2) Dial Leave-In Meat Thermometers
- (1) Digital Read Thermocouple Thermometer
While making meals at home, it is important to ensure food safety for your family with proper handling and cooking temperatures. Use Taylor food thermometers to make sure your food is cooked to perfection and safe to serve. The ultra-fast Taylor Digital Instant Read Thermocouple Thermometer can read temperatures in approximately 6 seconds. The Taylor Large Dial Leave-In Meat Thermometer is perfect for poultry and roasts, and the Taylor Standard Dial Leave-In Meat Thermometer is ideal for smaller items and cuts of meat. Both leave-in meat thermometers are oven safe and can stay in your food during cooking to continually monitor progress. These three thermometers are essential additions for cooking in the home.
- Taylor Precision Products Digital Turbo Read Thermocouple Thermometer with Folding Probe
- Taylor Large Dial Leave-In Meat Thermometer; Dia. 7.32 cm (2.88 in)
- Taylor Standard Dial Leave-In Meat Thermometer; Dia. 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Meat thermometers have a tempered glass lens and are safe to leave in oven for monitoring during cooking
- Meat thermometers have USDA guidelines for safe cooking temperatures printed on the dial for easy reference
- Thermocouple thermometer has a stable temperature reading in approximately 6 seconds with an easy to read backlit display
- Thermocouple thermometer tracks min and max temperatures and can be recalibrated in an ice slurry