Lifetime 50 Gallon Compost Tumbler 60076- UsaBestDealZ.com
ITEM CONDITION- Guaranteed BRAND NEW IN BOX!
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 ON THIS ITEM!!!
UsaBestDealZ.com sells the Lifetime 50 Gallon Compost Tumbler 60076 at the lowest price on the internet $99.99!!
Lifetime 50 Gallon Compost Tumbler 60076 from UsaBestDealZ.com at the lowest price on the internet $99.99!!
PLEASE MAIL [email protected] FOR DETAILS!!
you can check out usabestdealz.com 100% positive feedback on e-bay under seller name usabestdealz09
our 100% positive feedback lets you know that our customers are the priority!!
Please e-mail [email protected] for freight charges if purchasing multiple items
Canadian customers please e-mail for freight charges
45.7 x 7.7 x 22.8 inches
- Load with Lawn and Garden Trimmings and Organic Waste
- Rotates Easily, Saving the Time and Effort of Turning a Compost Heap
- Microorganisms Break Down Moist, Well-Aerated Organic Materials
- End Result is a Useful and Inexpensive Organic Soil Conditioner and Fertilizer
- Extra large removable lid; makes it easy to load lawn and garden trimmings
- Constructed of UV-Protected High Density Polyethylene for superior strength and durability; Backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Extra large removable lid allows for easy loading and latches shut to keep rodents out and compost in
- Internal aeration bar mixes compost and allows air flow
- Aesthetically pleasing- no more looking at messy compost heaps
- Ingenious tumbler design turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation
Featuring a 50-gallon (6.7 cubic ft) capacity, the Lifetime Compost Tumbler is the perfect addition to your backyard. The ingenious tumbler design easily turns on its axis for balanced rotation, and the internal aeration bar mixes compost and provides air flow. Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the Compost Tumbler is durable, UV-protected, and has dark, double-wall panels to absorb and retain heat. For added convenience, it has an extra large removable lid and a spring-loaded pin that locks rotation during filling.